Alabama – Huntsville Business Valuations
InteleK Business Valuations & Advisory is a full service business valuation firm servicing the state of Alabama. Our accredited appraisers are well versed in the nuances of industry and business across the state known for their southern hospitality.
Business Valuation by InteleK
InteleK’s success is built on reducing risk that business owners face when a business valuation is required. Risk is everywhere as the consequences of improper and incorrect valuation can mean incorrect taxation, overpayment or under received in litigation and/or transactions, and risk of audits and investigation from regulatory authorities, such as the IRS, DOL, SEC. We solve this problem through our state-of-the-art valuation processes, that are built from both a sophisticated legal and financial perspective, based on robust, well-established methodologies that are customized for each case.
This mission to minimize risk for our clients has been developed and refined over decades of combined experience by our credentialed business appraisal experts, where they hold credentials such as:
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation from the CFA Institute;
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA®) designation from the American Society of Appraisers;
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV®) designation from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants,
- Master of Business Administration (MBA);
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA®) designation from the CAIA Association; and
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) designation from the PRM International Association.
The valuation purposes we specialize in are but not limited to estate planning, strategic / exit planning, transactions, ESOPs, complex financial instruments, fairness opinions, tax compliance, financial reporting and portfolio valuation. Full list found here. We work with business owners and their advisors, such as accountants, attorneys, financial advisors, outsourced CFOs and various other consultants.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver highly defensible opinions of value that do two things, empowers the business owner and their advisors to make more informed decisions and or significantly reducing their risk of negative outcomes as a result of external scrutiny of the valuation report.
Alabama – Huntsville Business Profile
Alabama is known for its vibrant and unique cultural traditions, including its music, literature, and cuisine, as well as its stunning natural beauty. The state’s economy is driven by several major industries, including aerospace and defense, automotive manufacturing, healthcare, and tourism, which generate billions of dollars in economic activity each year. The small business sector in Alabama is also a key contributor to the state’s economy, with industries such as construction, retail, and professional services playing a significant role. Small businesses in Alabama employ over 1 million people and make up over 99% of all businesses in the state. However, the state also faces challenges such as access to capital and a need for infrastructure improvements to support economic growth.
Regardless of where your business life cycle is at, the successes or challenges you face, we are committed to supporting the private business sector via defensible valuations delivered with speed and education, helping businesses grow and thrive in this vibrant market.
Business Valuation – Certified and Non-Certified Valuation Reports for Alabama
InteleK has designed their valuation reports to the specific requirements of the various valuation purposes and associated levels of review risk. Each valuation report is customized for the individual case factors, there are no cookie cutter reports by InteleK as this only increases the risk to the client.
InteleK’s three main valuation product types are:
- Detailed Appraisal Report – Certified, complete with all justification, support and citations for when external scrutiny is at its highest.
- Summary Appraisal Report – Certified, less detailed justification to suit the specific situation and external scrutiny.
- Indicative Appraisal – Non-Certified, extensive financial modelling appendices, built on the same robust methodology processes.