Business Valuation Partnerships
WHY CHOOSE INTELEK
We Don’t Just Provide Business Valuations, We Develop Strategic Partnerships
Our partnerships are mutually beneficial, strategically aligning the needs of your firm so your clients receive the right valuation, professionally, reliably and consistently, giving you the confidence to partner with InteleK.
Executing The Partnership
Long Lasting Relationships
The Benefits Of Partnering With InteleK
Combined Value Proposition
We achieve more as a partnership than we do individually
Connect With Your Clients
We provide the materials making it easy to educate your clients on valuation services, purposes, & benefits
Lower Your Risk
Use the valuation advisory experts who always remain independent of your clients
Protecting Your Clients
Maintain the relationship with your clients that you can't directly service, preventing them from going to your competition
Bottom Line Profits
Utilising a professional resource as an extension of your firm, gaining referral fees direct to your bottom line
Peace Of Mind
Knowing that InteleK looks after your clients like you do. Speak with us about our motivations and how we ensure that we are aligned
Our Valuation products
Valuation Products Fit For Your Partnership's Requirements
Regardless of your business valuation needs, InteleK has the right partnership structure for you
Independent (3rd Party) Valuations
Independence is becoming more scrutinised across valuations for the ATO, litigation, family court, financing and transaction purposes.
When valuations are not your primary area of expertise or revenue stream, focus on what you do best, leaving your clients in safe hands with InteleK.
What are “White Label Valuations” ?
Business valuations produced by a third party (InteleK) and issued by the retailing firm (InteleK’s client, e.g. your firm) to the end client, under the retailer’s branding.
Dynamic Pricing For Your Business Valuation Partnership
We tailor the pricing discussion to the combined operation and purpose of the partnership. Our pricing model to the end business owner can be found on our advisory page.
Pricing For Independent (3rd Party) Business Valuations
The key here is maintaining your independence and knowing your clients will receive the right valuation service and the right price. See our end business owner pricing on our advisory page.
Pricing For Referral Partnerships
InteleK creates tailored referral fee pricing, normally as a percentage of the total engagement fee and or minimum fee amount. Such factors such as valuation referred volume and product types form the basis of fee structure. Make contact to discuss what your clients need and the best fee structure for you.
Other Valuation Elements
- Turnaround Times
1. Valuation Reports: Compliant with the regulating standards APES 225 & IVS.
2. Summary Appraisals: Which are non-compliant and significantly shorter than a standard APES 225/IVS compliant valuation for purposes that don't need to be industry standard compliant.
We have access to and use the following reputable resources:
1. Private & Mainstreet Comparables: Bizcomps, ValuSource Market Comps (IBA) and PeerComps.
2. Public Comparables: TagniFi (which feeds from Capital IQ).
3. Industry Research: IBIS World industry research for mainstream industries and a range of quality sources for more niche or specific industries.
4. Economic Research: National Economic Reports and various investment bank research.
5. Cost of Equity: Duff & Phelps Cost of Capital Navigator.
Depending on the valuation purpose and product, InteleK maintains constant communication to deliver the valuation service in the most efficient time, whilst never to compromise on quality.
1. Summary Reports: an average of 5 business days from receiving all the information.
2. Detailed Reports: an average of 10-15 business days from receiving all the information.